In true Western entrepreneurial spirit, Hi Ho Silver Resources’ experienced managerial team is dedicated to establishing strategic relationships with industry leaders. Minimizing risk, while maximizing opportunities for success will provide investors with astable platform for investment in the mineral exploration field. Hi Ho Silver Resources has a well diversified management team, headed by Presidentand CEO Fred Fisher. Hi Ho Silver Resources currently holds 3 projects in its portfolio, specifically its flagship property, the Kettle River (Carmi) which accompanies its Silver Tip and South Rim properties.
- Excellent property location/access and ability to expand reserves on flagship Carmi Moly project.
- 100 % Ownership can be acquired by issuing 3.5 million shares and one time cash payment of $500,000.
- High grade silver/gold/zinc and lead project in Kaslo, British Columbia 100% owned.
- Small market capitalization with large percentage of insider ownership.
Kettle River (Carmi) Molybdenum Project
The Kettle River (Carmi) project is Hi Ho Silver Resources’ flagship property. A molybdenum property with many positive qualities as well as Hi Ho Silver Resources’ recently completed NI 43-101 compliant resource calculation, Hi Ho Silver Resources currently owns 51%, and has the option to acquire 100% of the property. Located approximately 30km east of Penticton, BC and 8km north of the mining town of Beaverdell, the Carmi project has a very distinct past.
Molybdenum mineralization was discovered in 1960 by Kennco Explorations (Western) Limited during the course of geochemical exploration in the Beaverdell area. Between 1961 and 1990 a number of exploration companies conducted major programs in efforts to define the grade and size of the deposit. This work resulted in the definition and publication of a potential open pittable “drill indicated” molybdenum resource for each mineralized zone. The E Zone was estimated to contain 17 million tonnes (18.7 million tons) grading 0.063% molybdenum (0.105% MoS2) and the Lake Zone, about 750 metres west of the E Zone, was estimated to contain 3.7 million tonnes (4.1 million tons) grading 0.066% molybdenum (0.110% MoS2). A higher grade body of molybdenite mineralization was intersected in drill intercepts of molybdenite mineralized breccias occurring as sheets or panels beneath the Lake Zone. This potential underground mining target was estimated to contain 4.5 million tonnes (5 million tons) grading approximately 0.2% molybdenum (0.33% MoS2).
The NI 43-101 compliant resource estimate commissioned by Hi Ho Silver Resources in 2008 returned the following values based on a 0.026%Mo cut-off grade;
Indicated 12,906,000 Tonnes at 0.058% Mo totalling 16.5million lbs.
Inferred 27,385,000 Tonnes at 0.056Mo totalling 33.5million lbs.
A diagram showing the grade at Hi Ho Silver's Kettle River Project
Silver Tip Project
Silver Tip is a 100% owned high grade silver project lying within the historic Slocan Silver camp in British Columbia. Assays from the known showings within the Project are generally in the 60 – 120 oz/Ton silver (Ag) range with 40-80% lead (Pb). The highest silver assay from the property is 398 oz/ton. Gold values in the 1g/t to 5g/t range are present within the project. Zinc values range between 1.25% – 6.0%.
The Slocan Silver camp has historically produced over 75 million ounces of silver between 1892-1993. A Phase I completed in November 2007 confirmed previous exploration work, successfully located five historic showings and discovered two significant additional showings (targets) located within the Property. The program returned soil and rock samples with values of 50oz/ ton silver, 20% lead and close to 9% zinc. The program initiated in the fall of 2008, consisted of constructing new (and rehabilitating historical) access trails, rehabilitation of underground workings, surface and underground geological mapping, rock and soil sampling. During that period, approximately 7,000 meters of access trails were completed/rehabilitated, 100 rock samples and approximately 2,000 soil samples were collected.
When the Company acquired the Silver Tip Project in October 2006, the Property consisted of 900 hectares (9 km2.) Since that time, Hi Ho Silver Resources has conducted an aggressive, regional wide acquisition strategy to secure a significant/strategic land/claim package within this historic silver camp. With the addition of the Silver Patch claims (1,475ha) Hi Ho Silver Resources has increased its holdings significantly.
- Fred Fisher, President/CEO. An accomplished entrepreneur and true explorer at heart, Fred Fisher founded Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc. in April 2005. After graduating from York University in 1984, Fred’s passion for the exploration business began as a stockbroker at Jefferson Securities in Vancouver British Columbia. Over the past 25 years, Mr. Fisher has developed a keen ability to identify feasible properties, raise capital and implement strategic goals. Various mineral exploration companies have achieved outstanding success and shareholder value under his guidance. Experienced in many facets of mineral exploration, Fred has earned an exceptional reputation for being a decisive business industry leader. This vast experience has led Fred Fisher to be a keynote speaker at prestigious conferences worldwide and chronicled in the book Molymania “ The Great Molybdenum Bull Market”.
- Thomas Murdoch, Director. Thomas Murdoch holds a BA in Economics and Business from Wilfrid Laurier University. His BA program included financial and managerial accounting courses, which has given him the ability to understand the accounting principles used in preparing its financial statements. Mr. Murdoch had 12 years experience as a purchasing manager and project manager at Honda Canada where he was responsible for budgeting and financial statements. For the past 8 years he has been program manager and sales manager at Matcor Automotive Inc. where his responsibilities include budgeting. Mr. Murdoch’s 20 years of business experience has given him an understanding of internal controls and procedures for financial reporting. Mr. Murdoch has previously assisted several mineral exploration companies in developing their business and operating plans, as well as raising financing for operations through introductions to potential mining partners and venture capitalists.
- Jamie Rainbird, Director, CFO. James Rainbird graduated with a Bachelors of Arts in Economics from Laurentian University in 1989. Mr. Rainbird also graduated in March of 1998 from the Canadian Institute of Financial Planning and was awarded the designation of Chartered Financial Planner. From 1998 to August 2007 Mr. Rainbird was the General Manager and Corporate Secretary for Group #1 Financial Services Inc. The firm specialized in investments, insurance, financial and estate planning. He was also the branch compliance officer and oversaw all aspects of compliance for the company’s administrative and sales teams. From 1990 to 1998, Mr. Rainbird was with Royal Bank of Canada where he held several roles including manager of market planning and development, manager of Personal Banking at various branches where he was responsible for all aspects of branch operations, staff management, compliance, sales and business planning.
- Peter Ball. Mr. Ball brings over 20 years of mining, brokerage and investment/corporate development industry experience to the company. Mr. Ball is a graduate of Haileybury School of Mines and Georgian Business College and has worked in various mining engineering and project development roles for numerous mining companies across Canada including Sherritt Gordon Mines, Hudson Bay Mining and Smelting, and Echo Bay Mines Ltd. in the late 1980′s and 1990′s. Mr. Ball has worked in the investor/corporate relations departments for Eldorado Gold, as Manager of Corporate Development for United Bolero, and as an Investment Advisor with RBC Dominion Securities in the 1990′s. Mr. Ball works as the Manager of Business and Corporate Development for two resource companies, both listed on the TSX-Venture exchange, helping to develop communication strategies, corporate financings, and new strategic business relationships.
- Isabel Alves, Director and Investor Relations. Isabel Alves has an extensive background in the financial industry and most recently been part owner of a franchise culinary college in downtown Toronto where she successfully handled all sales and administration for the school. From March 2001 to June 2002 Isabel was an RRSP/ Mutual Fund manager at Octagon Capital Corporation. Her extensive technical knowledge of the financial industry and exceptional sales skills has made Ms. Alves a welcomed asset in the role of Investor Relations. Ms. Alves has been a Director in Hi Ho Silver Resources as of September 26, 2006.
Search for Hi Ho Silver News
Hi Ho Silver on B-TV
Reserved for Issuance: